I downloaded and installed the interim version of Delcude, and added 'banext ezip' to the virus.cfg file, but an encryptedzip file still got through. 'banext zip' wroks OK, though. I want to confirm that I've got the right declude executable, but am having cranial flatulence trying to remember the command to have delcude display version information.

If you type "\IMail\Declude" from a command prompt, it should show "1.78i9". If not, you aren't running the latest interim release, and will need to copy the new Declude.exe file to the \IMail\ directory.

Also, make sure that the "BANEXT EZIP" line isn't on the last line of the file (in any text file, you should be able to move a cursor to the line below the last line).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.