If you type "\IMail\Declude" from a command prompt, it should show "1.78i9". If not, you aren't running the latest interim release, and will need to copy the new Declude.exe file to the \IMail\ directory.

C:\>\imail\declude
Declude 1.78i9 (C) Copyright 2000-2004 Computerized Horizons.

That's good.

Also, make sure that the "BANEXT EZIP" line isn't on the last line of the file (in any text file, you should be able to move a cursor to the line below the last line).

BANEXT EZIP is in the middle of the file; and it seems that the system is ignoring it. When BANEXT EZIP is in place, all zip files are allowed through. I sent eicar tests from www.declude.com/tools, both static and dynamic zip files.

To get a better idea of what is happening, you can use the Declude debug mode. To do this, change the "LOGLEVEL LOW" line in \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg to "LOGLEVEL DEBUG". Then, send the two test eicar.com files through (using our Test Virus Sender at http://www.declude.com/tools ), and then switch back to "LOGLEVEL LOW" (the debug mode adds huge amounts of information to the log file). You can then send me (off-list) the \IMail\spool\vir####.log file (as an attachment, NOT sent from web messaging), and I can take a look at it to see what the problem may be.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.