I'm working on a white list solution to allow per user white listing
based on the sender/sending domain.  My setup is primarily as Store
and Forward for another server.  I have about 500 domains with about
20,000 users doing 300k msgs per day.

"Redirect"ing looks like a nice option but I'm a bit confused on it.
Basically, I would put the Redirect commands in .junkmail and point to a .cfg file.
Then, I would modify
the actions (that are normally used for outgoing mail in global.cfg)in
that new .cfg file based on what I wanted to happen for the domain,
correct?  Could I then use an additional Redirect in the domain .cfg
file to point to user specific files if needed?

Adding the folders/subfolders looks like it would work nicely, but, I
have two concerns... 1)Folder/File structure under /Declude would
cause performance issues. Does anyone have experience with
putting that kind of folder/file structure with 100's of folders off
the /Declude node and 1,000s of file off the /domain node? 2) How well does the folder
structure system work with Store and Forward domains? 3) When Declude
uses "WHITELIST FROM" does it use the "from" in the email message or
the envelope sender?

I'm trying to compare these two options but don't have enough info.
Hoping someone can help me here.

Secondly, I'm looking at just
using an external test.  Based on what I'm reading, I could use
external-plus, BUT... I would need Declude to pass the envelope
sender, I see %SENDERHOST% but don't see sender anywhere, is this a
possibility?  Also, what happens if a user is bcc'd on a message? Will
that address show up in the %ALLRECIPS% parameter?  And...would
settings in a per domain file override settings in a per user file?

Thanks for any help.  I'm really trying to understand how all these
variables work together.

-David