On 12 Apr 2004 at 14:44, R. Scott Perry wrote:

> Don't worry, I will continue answering questions here (and on the
> IMail Forum).  :)
If Chucky & Barry don't work you promise you won't leave us correct?

-Nick Hayer

>                                    -Scott
> ---
> Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail
> mailservers since 2000. Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection
> and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection. Find out what
> you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

> (http://www.declude.com)]

[AUTOMATED NOTE: Your mail server [170.222.200.91] is missing a reverse DNS entry. All
Internet hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing reverse DNS entry
will cause your mail to be treated as spam on some servers, such as AOL.]