Well I read the manual and searched the archives, but my efforts to filter
outgoing mail are not working. We have the pro version of Declude.

in the filter...
BODY    0       CONTAINS flibbertygibbet
SUBJECT 0       CONTAINS flibbertygibbet

in the Declude config file (last two entries) ...
OUTGO filter C:\IMail\Declude\OutgoingFilter.txt x 0 0
OUTGO COPYTO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My first questions would be "Does any E-mail fail the OUTGO test?" If not, then it is probably an issue with the way the test is set up. You can check the Declude JunkMail log file to see if any E-mail is failing the OUTGO test (you can type 'find "OUTGO" dec####.log' from a command prompt to quickly see if any E-mails failed the test).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.