I sent an email from within our domain (containing that word in both the
subject and body) to an external account. Then checked the Declude log.
Nothing.

That's what I suspected -- that means that there is a problem with the way that the test is set up.

Are you sure that the filter file is named the same as the way that it is defined in the global.cfg file? Are you sure that you are running Declude JunkMail Pro ("\IMail\Declude -diag" from a command prompt will show you)? Is the problem only occurring with the last line in the file (if you cannot move a cursor to the line below it, you need to hit ENTER at the end of the line for Windows to recognize the line)?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.