You know what's weird.. If I put just backup.dnsreport.com in the address bar, it comes up to DNSstuff.com..  Whoa..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve :-)
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 11:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Hotmail not accept inbound mail?

You may want to use this link instead.... I can't seem to get the main server to come up.

http://backup.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=hotmail.com

Steve

David Lewis-Waller wrote:
This looks like it's an ongoing, long term issue. DNReports MX connection
problems.

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=hotmail.com