I have been using the backup.dnsstuff.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bridges,
Samantha
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 11:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] DNSstuff Website

I know I saw something about this a few days ago but am not sure what
the answer was.  Is the www.dnsstuff.com website down for good?  Is
there a new link to it?

Thanks

Sam

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.