From: "Goran Jovanovic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 11:01 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Blacklist one Country for one Domain

Hi,

I have a client who sent this to me today

> Please blacklist anything that has a      .cz      in the address line

So the way that I see doing this is a filter with the following.

ALLRECIPS   END   NOTCONTAINS  @domain.com
COUNTRIES 50 CONTAINS     CZ
MAILFROM    50    ENDSWITH     .cz

My questions:

Is this the best way?
COUNTRIES and not COUNTRY will check every mail hop?

And the biggest question will this do what the client wants?

Thanx

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe