I'd avoid the ANYWHERE filter if possible.
Perhaps replace it with HEADERS if that's what you want.

The anywhere will include the body, and those short matches on the body seem to match
on strange things in attachments and such a little too often for me.
Also ANYWHERE will be pretty CPU intensive compared to HEADERS or MAILFROM.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/09/04 10:50AM >>>
Markus,

I want to avail HOLD actions as much as possible (that way there is less
work for me :>)

ALLRECIPS   END   NOTCONTAINS  @domain.com
MAILFROM    50    ENDSWITH     .cz

They way I understand a filter file is that is it applied and scored
against every e-mail message that comes in. So for the other domains in
the system I want to allow or not penalize .cz mail. That is why I
thought I would use the first line to exit the filter unless it is
specifically for the domain in question. Now with the MAILFROM it will
get an email message what ends with .cz

Or maybe I should use (Rick's suggestion)

ANYWHERE 50 CONTAINS .cz
MAILFROM 50 CONTAINS .cz

with the ANYWHERE line containing a training space.

I was wondering if the filter approach is the best approach or is there
another way to do this? I am thinking something like a blacklist but I
am not sure how that would work??

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe