Would it be possible for declude to do DNS lookups on the urls in the body
of the email message and then run the IP address against an ipfile or a
filter file using remoteip? This would defeat the registering of tons of
domains that alot of times point back to the same web server. It is easy to
find the netblocks that the large discount web hosting companies use so
using the remoteip 0 cidr could be used better in the weighting system. For
example:

Servpath out of San Francisco has these netblocks, alot of legit (i hate
using that term here) email marketing spam comes from these netblocks (so
much that I block them out right because my users arent allowed to use their
email for non business purposes) but for the sake of this example weight
could be added to a message if  a URL in the body translated to an IP in
these ranges.

remoteip 10 cidr 64.151.64.0/19
remoteip 10 cidr 69.59.128.0/18

It seems to me that it could be pretty effective, have it run with the DNS
tests and before the filters so it could be used in testsfailed end lines

My list of URLs is getting huge and I am sure alot of them are obsolete now.

What do you think? Doable?

Rick Davidson
National Systems Manager
North American Title Group