http://www.wpa.net

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Morgan (by way
of "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 6:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] DNS

Hi,

I am having a problem with my upstream DNS provider.  I have my own in-house
DNS server but for non-local host DNS requests, they are forwarded to my T1
provider's DNS server.  The problem is that their server has become
unreliable.  Their server usually does not go down completely but just slows
down.  Most of the time I don't know there is a problem until someone calls
me to complain about delayed or returned e-mail (and then I may find several
thousand messaged in my overflow folder).

What I was wondering is if there is a free or fee based outbound DNS
provider?  Or is there a master DNS server that I should already be pointing
to?

Thanks for any advise that you can provide.

Bill

http://www.mail-archive.com.
---
[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]

---
[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]