Scott,

My DNS server is set up as a cashing server but non-local DNS requests
have to be forwarded somewhere, don't they?  One of the tabs in the DNS
server properties is "Forwards" to resolve non-local requests.  What do
I use instead of my T-1 provider for this?

P.S. I tried turning off forwards and then only local DNS requests were
resolved.

Thank,
Bill

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.