Why do I need further validation. Because mail admins have different levels
of abilities and mail server may or may not force proper configuration. Can
you name one mail server that verifies that it is setup properly.

It would be great if mail servers had preset rolls and they verified their
settings but they do not. HELO, RDNS, MXrecords call all be set improperly
even by Len or Scott. but Len and Scott will probably find the
mis-configuration quickly. the newbie admin will not find it quickly and
needs help.

So to fail a piece of mail that may or may not be SPAM based on what the
spam filter says is not necessarily a good idea. You can with some certainty
block messages. But you can not guarantee that all messages that fail spam
test are spam with out a human looking at the message at least once.

I am sure there are people on this list that added part of the HELO string I
sent into their HELO filters. I know I make changes based on posts to this
group. I do research to see if it fits into my configuration.

I am glad you have found clear telltale signs of spam. But I am always
acceptable of even my own configuration. because of the dynamic nature of
spam.

Kevin Bilbee