----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> A little SpamAssassin help please -
>
> > It does, but it can also be used with Declude as an RHSBL now:
> > MAILPOLICE-FRAUD    fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com   127.0.0.2    3    0
>
> to see if I have this correct  for SA 3x
>
> In my local.cf
>
> urirhsbl URIBL_MP fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com. A
> # A reecord lookup
> header URIBL_MP eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MP')
> describe URIBL_MP Contains a URL listed in the MP SURBL blocklist
> tflags URIBL_MP net
> score URIBL_MP 2.0
> #value returned to SA
>
> I can use and RHSBL I like - correct?

Not quite.  Here's a sample of how to setup URIRHSBL support in SA:

urirhsbl  URIBL_MP_RHSBL block.rhs.mailpolice.com.   A
body      URIBL_MP_RHSBL eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MP_RHSBL')
describe  URIBL_MP_RHSBL Contains a URL listed in the MP RHSBL blocklist
tflags    URIBL_MP_RHSBL net
score     URIBL_MP_RHSBL 2.0

This is for the MailPolice "block" list, which also incorporate the "fraud"
list.  If you want to use "fraud" only, change the hostname above from
"block" to "fraud".

Bill