Hi Joey,

I wanted to send out a notice to you and other Declude users that utilize our SenderDB DNS test that the host name for this server has changed.

We are keeping the pub.senderdb.net host name alive for now and it is still functioning, but please see the following website for the new DNS test details:

http://www.mxrate.com/lookup/dns.htm

Note that we're not taking the service down, we just changed product names. We're going to take the current host name down on May 1, so make sure all you guys switch before then.

Thanks!

Chris Kuske

Solid Oak Software
www.mxrate.com - www.alligate.com

Joey Proulx wrote:
Thanks for all the help everyone. So far so good, users are noticing the improvement. I added sniffer to the arsenal earlier today, and it's amazing how much more it's picking up. VERY VERY few false positives at all in the first four days of my trial with Declude/Sniffer.

However, I added a few more DNSBLs that one of you suggested last week. My global.cfg now looks like this:

SENDERDB-BLACK ip4r pub.senderdb.net 127.0.0.2 8 0
SENDERDB-SUSPICIOUS ip4r pub.senderdb.net 127.0.0.4 2 0