I do not think this will work. The imail headers are added after declude sees the email

-Nick

Spaminator wrote:

Hi all,

I have a need to use Declude to filter mail to a user's spambox based on
X-IMAIL-SPAM in the headers (we're still using an imail filter that we don't
want to give up).

I created a custom filter file with the following:
HEADERS 10      CONTAINS        X-IMAIL-SPAM
(separated by tabs)

And created the corresponding rules in the declude config files:
BANHEADER       filter          D:\IMail\Declude\CustomFilters\Headers.txt
x       5       0
BANHEADER       WARN

The idea is that the imail rules run, add the X-IMAIL-SPAM header, then declude
runs and matches this test against the imail-modified headers.  I have the
Weight10 test set to send to the user's spambox.

The problem is, it doesn't seem to work.  With declude logging set to debug, I
see the test being called, but the test is always NOT triggered.  Processing
order problem?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated (new Declude user). ---