Bill Landry wrote:

Actually, some IMail spam tests run before being passed to Declude and some after. The JunkMail archives will contain the gory details.

Bill

correct William - but the headers are after. I already tried to do this awhile ago without success.. Key here is though - awhile ago - maybe the order has been reshuffled in these later revs.

Best,

-Nick

Spaminator wrote:

Hi all,

I have a need to use Declude to filter mail to a user's spambox based on X-IMAIL-SPAM in the headers (we're still using an imail filter that we don't want to give up).

I created a custom filter file with the following:
HEADERS 10 CONTAINS X-IMAIL-SPAM
(separated by tabs)

And created the corresponding rules in the declude config files:
BANHEADER filter D:\IMail\Declude\CustomFilters\Headers.txt x 5 0
BANHEADER WARN

The idea is that the imail rules run, add the X-IMAIL-SPAM header, then declude runs and matches this test against the imail-modified headers. I have the Weight10 test set to send to the user's spambox.

The problem is, it doesn't seem to work. With declude logging set to debug, I see the test being called, but the test is always NOT triggered. Processing order problem?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated (new Declude user). ---