Travis -

You are not slow - this is some what confusing until you get the hang of it.

Are you all set? Do you understand now how it works?

-Nick

Travis Sullivan wrote:

I think I got it... I am slow, I know :)

global.cfg contents:
COMBO  filter C:\IMail\Declude\lists\combo.txt x 0 0

combo.txt file contents:
TESTSFAILED 10 CONTAINS testname1-testname2

So, any test I want to combo script simply take the testname and seperate them by a hyphen?

like:
SPAMCOP-SBL

?

Thanks, I can definately see how this can further punish emails... allowing us to lower the scores of the individual tests.

Travis