Travis - I am not clear on what you are asking - the global.cfg is where '$default.junkmail' lives for outgoing mail - is that it?

-Nick

Travis Sullivan wrote:

I searched, not a lot to be honest, the archive, and manual, but couldn't find info on setting up outgoing mail scanning with declude pro 1.82. Does anyone have a primer or at least some notes to share with me?

TIA

Travis