While we are on the subject of licensing ...

I have JunkMail Pro on which I maintain a current service contract and keep
the version as current as I feel comfortable doing.  I also have Declude
Virus that works perfectly well in whatever version is installed.  I haven't
updated it in forever.

When I purchased my JunkMail service contract, I was informed a few days
later that I would also be required to purchase a Declude Virus contract if
I wanted to maintain my JunkMail service contract.  Barry was nice enough to
make an exception this year but didn't sound like he was eager to continue
this practice.

Do I have to purchase service contracts on both products if I only care
about upgrades on one?  Will I be forced to purchase 2 contracts when my
current one expires, etc.

Thanks,
Evans Martin

---
EVANS MARTIN  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net
PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser - IPB's IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting
suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be
without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96