> I  have never seen anyone else even talk about selective greylisting
> for instance, and I'm so damn grateful that I now have it.

Well --

      http://packages.debian.org/unstable/mail/whitelister

--  a  postfix  pd that pre-checks messages against lower-impact tests
such  as  DNSBLs  before  escalating  to  postgrey.  In  other  words,
selective greylisting. Released 8/2005.

> If there is still a widespread adversion to this discussion, I would
> be happy to take it off-list.

Gotta  tell ya, you almost had me looking the other way until you said
you  consider the component of the third-party product that you spec'd
out  to  be (your?) "intellectual property." Are we to understand that
you do not have a business relationship with the vendor of the product
under  discussion?  That  you  have  not received compensation, profit
shares,  payment  in kind (free copies) for your design input into the
commercial  product?  Hoping  you're observing full disclosure in your
continuing posts about the product.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/