To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] New spam campaign possibly

We're getting hundreds of those. The image has a constant pattern starting
with " R0lGODdh1"

Is there a way to make a filter that would look at the data comprising the
image?  I'd like to delete filter based on that.

Here is a snippet:

R0lGODdh1wHHAvIAAAQGBcgjJPs5KrOYnPr////++v/4/////SwAAAAA1wHHAgAD/3i63P4w