I thought I'd take advantage of the expertise on this list to get some
opinions on Domain Keys / DKIM.   Is it something that we should implement?

There is a plug-in for Smartermail available that will add the domain keys
information to email that we send out.

My interest in domains keys is due to the assumption that it would help the
email we send to be delivered without being trapped by spam filters.  We
already have SPF set up and working for all of our domains.

Is there any benefit for us to set up domain keys?  Does it help avoid mail
that we send to Yahoo and other sites from being tagged as spam?