David,

You have asked for some constructive feedback here regarding this new offering - I will not ask for a show of hands here :) but I bet a lot of folks are rolling their eyes simply because of the core Declude product and its outstanding bugs., inability to release a stable product, service contracts that cost $$ with no benefit, etal cloud the issue so much.

I think once Declude gets back on track and provides what is promised new offerings will be generally better accepted within the community. Your participation within this list now is great - hopefully Declude JunkMail will get fixed an be improved spam tool.

As for Commtouch - I am quite skeptical of it being any where near as good as you allude to. Competition is tough here especially from MessageSniffer where the product is very good and the support is even better...

-Nick