Hi David,

David Barker wrote:
Nick,

With regards to outstanding bugs I have a list which we are working on, and
as you know I have committed to get these fixed as well
That you have, and your participation on this list is greatly appreciated. I was only trying to suggest that the past couple of years issues are making it a little difficult to embrace a new offering at this time- at least in my camp. Not to say I will not change my mind in the future. Regardless lets drop all this and move on - I do not want to lose my pinata! -Nick