Hi Darin,

Thanks for the great explanation.   You always offer good feedback.   Thanks
to everyone else who replied, too.

Which is the lesser of two evils  --  Whitelist email to all recipients even
though only one recipient is in the whitelist; or ignore the whitelist
request entirely if the email has multiple recipients and only one of whom
is in the whitelist?

Cox