From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Beckstrom
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:34 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Yahoo delivery problems

Hi Everyone,

This isn't a Declude question but with all of the expertise here I knew
someone could help.  Please forgive the off-topic message.

I'm receiving a bunch of deliver failures today for Yahoo.  The message is:

Failed Recipient: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason: Remote host said: 451 Message temporarily deferred - [190]

I searched google and I searched Yahoo's site to see if I could find an
explanation of this message -- no joy.

I didn't know if it meant they are blocking our IP or if Yahoo was having
problems.  It sounded to me like they are blocking us.

I could not find anything on Yahoo's site about who to contact, what the
message means -- nothing.

Can someone shed some light on what may be going on?

Thanks,

Dave

http://www.mail-archive.com.