From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of xx-xx-
--x--x
Sent: lunes, 19 de febrero de 2007 17:22
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Decludeproc.ex Faulting Applicaction

your app may not be authenticating, try this:

http://support.declude.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=57

On 2/19/07, Mike N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Isn't the function of DEP to protect all internet-facing services from
buffer overflows?    Does Declude legitimately execute code in a data
segment?    If DEP cannot be enabled, collect samples of poison messages /
messages that cause .GP1 and .GP2 files with the latest version and send
them to Declude support.