I am hoping the people here can help me. It's not Declude specific, but
I consider the experts here as the most knowledgeable on SMTP and Email.

I am looking for a script/utility to pull the header information out of
every email in an Outlook/Exchange inbox. I want to be able to pull the
sending IP's, reverse DNS, and sender names out of the headers directly.
I'd like to point the script/util at an inbox, and have it yank this
info out, so I can, for instance, sort it and see that 12 out of the 130
messages came from free2way.com, and the address ranges were all the
same class C.

Every few days, I pull every email that has made it's way to my inside
server and manually sort out all legit emails ( we archive all emails on
our Exchange box ). What's left is pure SPAM, but it takes a few good
hours to sort the header information. More often then not, I end up
deleting most of it because I lack the time to properly utilize it.

Does anyone know of anything before I break down and write it myself ?
I'd rather not make a go-cart from scratch if someone has a used chevy
pickup.
PLEASE NOTE : Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from City officials regarding City business are public
records available to the public and media upon request. Your E-mail
communications may be subject to public disclosure.