From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of IS -
Systems Eng. (Karl Drugge)
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 10:23 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Header Information Util...

Message tracking won't tell me what specific email in an exchange email
box is the one I am interested in.

Maybe I'm not explaining myself.

After my Declude box filters over 23,000 emails, I have 1245 emails from
Friday night until Monday AM on my exchange server. I manually sort
these emails, winding up with roughly 118 left over verified SPAM
emails. I'd like a tool I can run against these emails, in an Outlook
mailbox, that will pull the info from the individual message headers.

I don't believe the server logs, on either server, are going to do a
thing, since I'd need to know which message I was looking for, one of
the 118 out of 1200 or 23000. Out of the emails that came in during the
time period I am sampling, I'd need the SMTP ID, and I'd have to
basically do what I am doing now, manually open each email header. I
want to bypass this, and pull the data directly.

Karl Drugge