If you want to move an entire image to a new machine then I would use
Acronis software to image the old server

You do need to make sure that the drivers for your boot drive are the same
for both machines.

If you find that the new machine needs a different driver then you could
take a SCSI controller and hard drive and image the old machine to the SCSI
drive (after you activate the SCSI drive and driver on the machine)  You
then move the scsi card and drive to the new machine where it can boot since
you installed the scsi driver on the old machine before you imaged it.  Once
booted with the scsi drive you can now load all the new drivewr5s needed
including the driver for the new hard drive sub system.  Once that is done
you can move the image from the scsi drive to the hard drive in the new
computer.

Harry Vanderzand

Intown Internet

11 Belmont Ave. W.