To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Any Known issues Inv-URIBL today?

Randy,

None that I am aware of. It's processing fine on all of my servers. Also, version 1.x is very old (several years). We are now on version 3.1.1.

Darrell
----------------------------------
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Randy Armbrecht wrote:
We're seeing a backup today on mulitple occasions now in the Declude Proc folder. Proc folder has grown to as many as 6000+ items in it; once we turn off our Inv-URIBL filter, messages start processing again. .
 Any known issues that would cause this?

We're still running an older version of Inv-URIBL (1.1x I believe)
 -------
Randy A.
Technical Support Director
Global Web Solutions, Inc.