To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Any Known issues Inv-URIBL today?

In addition to what Pete suggests with Weightgate (which I also use on some servers with older hardware). You will want to set inside your invuribl.exe.config file values for max and min skipweights to skip any unnecessary processing of messages.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.