From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Dale
McDiarmid
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 12:31 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SMTPd32.exe failing. Faulting application
ntdll.dll

That's going to be tricky. The outages are random, sometimes not
happening for 24 hours or more. We went most the weekend without
failure then had two this morning.

Going without spam or virus protection for a few days or more would be
a hardship on everyone in the company.

At this point I'd consider paying for Ipswitch's Plus package to
replace Declude's.

But that's $1000 on an experiment that might not work.

Thx,
D.