Hi,

Despite all the shortcomings of SPF, there may be one GOOD use:

Every once in a while I receive requests to whitelist certain sender email
addresses or domains - then I explain that we don't like to do that because
it would allow any spam that PRETENDS to come from that domain to pass.

What WOULD be a good feature, would be an SPF based domain whitelist!

It would be a conditional whitelist of senders that will ONLY be applied, if
SPF for that domain PASSES.

Best Regards,

Andy