We wash incoming email for a client and send it to their mail server.
The server is down and will be down for some time.

I want to filter all incoming email to this domain and send it to a hold
directory.

Line in global.cfg
balcomlaw        filter
d:\smartermail\declude\filters\balcomlaw.txt        x    0    0

filter name: balcomlaw.txt
content of the filter:
HEADERS  CONTAINS @balcomlaw.com
also tried
ALLRECIPS CONTAINS @balcomlaw.com

I created a directory named balcomlaw.com in the declude directory and
copied $default$.junkmail

default.junkmail has this line: BALCOMLAW        HOLD f:\Balcomlawhold

I see the test being called but no action taken.