Reply to: R. Scott Perry
      Re: [Declude.Virus] Declude v1.30 released (beta) on Tuesday 1:26:07 PM

I am using McAfee with no problems but I have the Pro
AntiVirus version of Declude and Frisk F-Protect. I have
McAfee loaded and monitoring files outside of Imail but
I am wondering how others install multiple antivirus without
problems. Do I disable Netshield all together and install
F-Protect? Do conflicts arise? I'd like to install F-Protect
and have both McAfee and F-Protect scan files via this new
Declude feature, but not have any potential conflicts...

What is the bst way to avoid this...???

--
Roger Heath

advanced internet desktop: www.activatordesk.com