Title: Strange...

I had a problem recently with Declude. The mail server seemed not to deliver, and I had to spool the queue manually each time. No spam or virus tests were made and everything slipped thru.

After analyzing everything, I found out the following: I added the line

FORGINGVIRUS    Exploit-ObjectData

to the virus.cfg file (and the corresponding lines to SKIPIDVIRUSNAMEHAS... to the appropirate .eml files)

There was also the line
FORGINGVIRUS    Exploit-URLSpoof

in the virus.cfg file (and the SKIPIFVIRUSNAME... etc.)

After deleteing both lines and and inserting

FORGINGVIRUS    Exploit

Instead, everything worked fine.

I'm using Declude 1.75, and McAfee 4.0.4364/Scan Engine 4.2.60). Any answers?

(there were 21 lines before defining/skipping forging viruses, now there are 20:)

FORGINGVIRUS    Bagle
FORGINGVIRUS    Braid
FORGINGVIRUS    Bridex
FORGINGVIRUS    BugBear