From: Darin Cox
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Stranger...

Does this shed any light?

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: Serge
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 3:55 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Stranger...

hi all
urgent help needed
I have imail1 client window ("create mail message") pop up on my server with all kind of real and strange addresses in the TO: and CC: Fields.
The windows remains open on the server desktop.
Is this a virus ? how can i identify the service/virus/application causing this ?

TIA

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/

<<image/gif>>