R. Scott Perry wrote:

We probably will, but there should be no legitimate reason for JPEGs to contain the exploit.

The issue is that Microsoft's algorithm for detecting them was bad. Our algorithm should be perfect.

If you provided a switch for all such vulnerabilities, then we wouldn't have to downgrade to fix another issue if it appeared, and of course we would have the granularity that we desire in our systems as far as vulnerability detection goes. This really must happen, and I have been waiting very patiently for it to happen for quite some time, and I will continue to wait patiently since I don't expect miracles to happen overnight, but I would really, really appreciate it if you could raise the priority of when to allow us to turn these all off and on individually.

Thanks,

Matt

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/