>The good news is that I just saved myself the money

....by switching to GEICO?

Sorry, couldn't resist.  The IPswitch situation is just getting pretty humorous...

Fortunately most of us will have from 1-2 years before having to replace IMail.  Big question is what do companies like CH do that need the new sales and contract renewals that won't come if IPswitch doesn't recant and sell the base product.  Even if Ipswitch does recant, many will go elsewhere anyway, resulting in a significant sales drop.

Darin.