Marcel, "AVAFTERJM ON" goes in the virus.cfg file and it makes AV run after JM as you suspected. Several of us run this mode for the reason you cited. The only deal you have to remember is if something is trapped by JM and you put it back in the queue it will not be virus scanned.
Darrell
invURIBL - Intelligent URI filtering plug-in for Declude. Try it today http://www.invariantsystems.com Marcel Sangers writes:
Hello all,
We make use of the latest Declude version (spam+virus) Pro. What does
the AVAFTERJM option do? Antivirus scanning after Junkmail I suppose?
What is the default? First scanning viruses followed by scanning for
spam?
Due to the large amounts of spam I would suggest first filtering out
spam followed by possible viruses? Is that correct?
Regards,
Marcel