Title: AVAFTERJM ?
If using the AVAFTERJM option in Declude Virus, Declude Virus will run after Declude JunkMail.

this is the
Processing Order for Imail (taken form the manual). the default is that Declude Virus runs before Declude JunkMail

Both IMail and Declude have a number of different tests that they run on E-mail. The order used is as follows:

1. IMail’s Control Access file (to block IPs)

2. IMail’s Kill List (to block return addresses)

3. IMail v8 anti-spam (most tests)

4. Declude Virus

5. Declude Hijack

6. Declude JunkMail

7. IMail's filters and extra IMail v8 anti-spam tests

Luis Arango