Dear Grant,

we are running 8.22 with 3.0.5.22 (newest one) and we have no problems.

Uwe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:02 AM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude with IMail 8.22?

Hello All,

We just upgrade to Imail 8.22 overnight and was wanting to check and see
what version of Declude everyone was running with it. We are still running version 2.0.6.16 right now and remember some talk a while back that you need
to upgrade to a newer version as 8.22 added some things that gave Declude
problems.  Can anyone let me know what version they are running without
issues with Imail 8.22?

Thanks,
Grant Griffith
EI8HTLEGS, A Division of ETC