A kapser was detected on my F-Prot based system today.

I'm attaching the output of the scan from virustotal.com for your
interest.

I also scanned it with my TrendMicro which detects it by a different
name:

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM%5FG
REW%2EA

You might add:

FORGINGVIRUS KAPSER
FORGINGVIRUS GREW
FORGINGVIRUS WORM

To your virus.cfg to cover the various naming conventions in the various
engines, particularly that last one.

I'll submit the virus to Symantec if someone could point me to the right
way to do that; they're the only big name that doesn't detect this
malware.

Andrew.