The point is you may let some not-yet-detected viruses through, but in any case
you can do that with a switch in the virus.cfg.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: Heimir Eidskrem
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] [Invalid ZIP Vulnerability]

They are neither virus or spam but legit email.

Shayne Embry wrote:

Not too sure you'd want to turn that off. We've been getting hit by a wave of
messages the last two days, all with the same vulnerability. I've been too busy
to spend any time looking at the payload...but if they're not viruses they are
definitely spam. I'm catching about 40 per hour, widely distributed among about
550 accounts across 100 domains.

Shayne Embry