Not that I am aware of. Do you have information to show otherwise please send
it to supp...@declude.com

David B

From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of John T
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:20 PM
To: declude.virus
Subject: [Declude.Virus] BANNotify message

Way back when this was introduced, we had the ability to list files names as
well as extensions that we did not want the bannotify message to go out on.

Example, you could have "SKIPIFEXT install.zip" and if the banned ext file name
was install.zip, the bannotify message would not go out.

Has this changed?

John T
eServices For You

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found