  From: David Barker
  To: declude.virus@declude.com
  Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 1:25 PM
  Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] embedded AVG issue

  We have seen this mostly with manual installs. Error: Could not start AVG
Instance (17) has to do with the DLL. Please contact supp...@declude.com if you
need assistance.

  1.       Stop decludeproc

  2.       Download http://interim.declude.com/41048/AVG-DLL.zip

  3.       Extract and replace the dll files overwriting your current dlls.

  4.       Start decludeproc

  5.       If the error persists or you get error 2 or error 4

  6.       Stop decludeproc

  7.       Delete all files in \declude\scanners\avg\db\

  8.       Start decludeproc this will initiate a new download of the AVG
signatures

  David Barker
  VP Operations Declude
  Your Email security is our business