This year the ADUG Symposium is on in Melbourne (29 Mar) and Brisbane (30
Mar):

http://www.adug.org.au/meetings/Symposia/2007/default.htm

This year is our first year with CodeGear and to celebrate we are pleased to
announce that our special presenters are Marco Cantù and Allen Bauer. Marco
is well known to the Delphi community and is the author of the best-selling
series Mastering Delphi and, as Chief Scientist for CodeGear, Allen is a man
dear to all our hearts!

We also have a great Prize Draw - check out what you may have a chance on
winning:

http://www.adug.org.au/meetings/Symposia/2007/symposium_2007PrizeList.htm

Apart from the usual quality content this is a chance for Delphi developers
to catch up with what's happening in their community and meet up with
colleagues. We hope you can make it.

Note: Early Bird Registration finishes on 5 March - so get your registration
in now!

Glenn Crouch, mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ADUG President, http://www.adug.org.au